1) What kind of camera do you guys use?
We use DSLR cameras with a wide variety of lenses.
2) Do you guys use filters?
Yes, sometimes we use filters but it all depends on what we want to accomplish.
3) What kind of motorized head do you guys use for panning and tilts?
Any motorized head that can hold the weight of the camera with the battery and the lens will do the work. We cannot recommend any specific brands.
1) Can I use your footage in my production for free?
No, you cannot. Our footage is copyrighted material.
2) Do you sell your footage?
No, we don’t. We only provide licenses to use it.
3) How long does it take for you guys to deliver high-resolution clips?
It all depends on how much footage you need but the turnaround is usually between 48 to 72 hours.
4) Is your footage available in ultra high-definition 4K?
Yes, it is.
5) Can I license an entire video?
Yes, you can but without music. You must provide a logo for us to put it as a watermark in the video. The Québec Deluxe name will be displayed using a small font on one of the corners as well.
6) Can you provide all the footage you have in high-resolution for me to choose what I’m going to use?
No, we cannot. We always recommend to download the web version of our videos first, work with the low-resolution footage, and then let us know what you need so we can provide the high-resolution clips, but before you download our videos please send us an email indicating which video you are going to download.
1) Are you guys available for special time-lapse photography assignments.
No, sorry we are not.
2) Do you guys have time-lapse footage not seen in your videos?
Yes, we do. We have 100’s of time-lapse clips.
3) Are you guys planning to work in other cities?
Yes, we are going to produce time-lapse videos in other cities of the USA & Canada.
Any other questions?
Feel free to send us an email email@example.com